Learning Stuff

I've been making posters for my dear friend Wooh again today.  I didn't read the word document properly the first time around so bashed out the usual picture + words scenario.  Voila:-

THEN I realised i'd ignored the last bit of the email which had the idea of adding Dymo labelling-style font... observe inspirational image below...

Aand, so then I had a mess around on Photoshop to see if i could make my own Dymo tape.  By adding emboss to a plain black rectangle, and increasing the depth of the structure, then moving each letter (American Typewriter font) a wee bit off, it looked quite Dymo-esque.  BEHOLD the final result!

And now... bed.