I'd never done this before... it was SO FUN :-) yaaargh, mess!
|Black ink mixed with green ink... makes dark-green ink.|
|...mixing it aaall up with a knife.|
|Spreading it onto the drypoint card with another bit of card. I really rubbed it into the scratched-off bits.|
|The "scrim". A bit of muslin cloth used to scrub the ink about and push it into the scratches. Also takes off the excess ink.|
|Polishing the drypoint, taking off excess ink.|
|I used a bit of tissue paper to clean off the bits of ink that I didn't want to print. Behold! The shiny ready-to-print drypoint!|
|Some drypoint prints drying.|
The finished piece! A dark green beard.